Hire price £6.00 per hire.
Picture yourself with the sun on your face and the wind in your hair. The entire family is out of the house exploring the world on bike. The kids are happy, excited, and getting great exercise while making long lasting memories. And happy kids make for happy parents. It’s not a dream. The Weehoo products create family fun.
Safe, engaging, and fun, the Weehoo iGo, iGo Venture, and iGo Two pedal trailers are the new benchmark in bicycle trailers. The balanced, streamlined design of the iGo gives you the ability to share your style of riding with your children. And riding is easy with the patented, self-aligning hitch, and single wheel design. This fresh approach to family mobility allows children to eat, sleep, pedal, or just sit back and enjoy the ride. Let The Adventures Begin!
Hiring your bike
The Bike Hub is located in the Archerfield Walled Garden courtyard in East Lothian, near North Berwich.
- To book a bike please phone us on 07379 431275. You can also e-mail us at email@example.com or contact us via Facebook. When booking please state which type of bike you require and/or the type of ride you are planning.
- When you arrive to collect your bike, you will need to leave a deposit. You can either leave cash or you can leave a credit/debit card with us. The deposit for standard bikes and children's bikes is £100, for premium bikes and E-bikes is £200. (Please note, we do not take any money unless there is a reason to)
- All hirers are required to provide proof of I.D. (passport, driving licence, ID card)
- You will pay for your hire when you return with the bikes. Any damage or loss of items will be charged when the bikes are returned.
- Our friendly staff will set you up on your bike and give you recommendations on where to go and how to get there.
- All bikes will come with a rolling repair kit and a pump. Unless you are on a guided ride, it is your responsibility to repair any punctures and to return your bike at the agreed time. We may not be able to come out and get you. Please let us know if you have used a tube so that we can replace it.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you are happy with the condition and function of your bike before you head off on your ride.
- Our staff are really happy to answer any questions you have about using the bikes and where to go. Please be patient if they are busy.